A Master’s degree holder or equivalent with specialization in the area s of Speech Pathology and or Audiology and must have undergone a one-year internship in an approved clinical setting and pass the requisite examination for clinical competence
A Bachelor’s degree holder and other allied professionals who have some related practice in the field of Speech / Language and Hearing. E.g. Psychologists, Otolaryngologists, Counselors, Social workers, Linguists, Mass communicationists etc.
These are students who are undertaking courses in Speech / Language and Audiology disciplines with a view to specializing in the discipline
Persons applying for full membership will be required to furnish all copies of certificates of academic attainment to date.
- Every candidate for membership shall complete an official application form with a fixed passport photograph and undertake to abide by, and uphold the constitution of the Association at all times and pay the prescribed enrolment fee
- Enrolment of new members shall be carried out by the General Secretary of the Association
- Every member shall be entitled to a copy of the Association’s constitution-free to be included in the registration package
- A member shall have the right to resign his/her membership
- Members are expected to attend at least one Continuing Professional Development (CPD) in a year
[column col=”6″] [super_button icon=”fa-group” label=”Apply Online” tagline=”Become SPAAN member” color=”#44aaea” link=”http://spaan.org.ng/membership-plan/” link_opens=”_self”] [/column]
[column col=”6″][super_button icon=”fa-th-list” label=”Members’ List” tagline=”Verify SPAAN active member online” color=”#ff9f00″ link=”#” link_opens=”_self”][/column]